- students with anxiety concerns
- students with attentional difficulties
- students with autism spectrum disorder
- students who are gifted
- students with learning disabilities
- students with severe learning disabilities
- students who are slower learners or have Mild Intellectual Disabilities
- students with written output difficulties
Each section has case studies, characteristics and behavioural strategies and instructional strategies.
Appendices includes many samples of visual schedules, adaptive planning checklists and strategies, adaptations to maximize success for all, planning sheets, websites for teachers and a glossary.
Target audience: regular classroom teacher