- Chapter 1: provides the introduction to values and methods
- Chapters 2 – 10: each chapter focuses on a specific type of behaviour (eg. Dependent and Functionally Dependent; Persistent, Repetitive; Impulsive; Emotionally Fragile and Reactive, etc) and includes a definition of the behaviour, generative factors, characteristics and interventions
- many examples of characteristics and interventions from real people in real situations
- focus on positive relationships and building on strengths; use of icons and visuals to highlight key concepts
- 7 appendices, including one called “Supporting Adults with FAS and similar brain dysfunction”
- 8 x 11 coil bound
- manual/guide format
Target group is persons living with challenging behaviours, their parents, educators and caregivers.
Hard copy: phone 250-743-1667 or email email@example.com; cost is $39.95 (plus shipping)
There is a 25% discount if four or more copies are ordered from one location, a greater discount can be negotiated for a greater quantity purchase; can also order through Odin books; cost through Odin is $39.95 plus shipping.