- Healing with a Deep Heart – story of how the Ktuxana and Kinbasket people of BC decided to address the suggested high rates of FASD through the Community Healing and Intervention Program that is designed around a Medicine Wheel
- Support, Education and Healing – story of workshop presenter Della Maguire
- The Aboriginal Family as Medicine – story of a family raising 7 children - 4 with FAS
- Coming out of the Box – story told by Francis Perry who was adopted into a white family at the age of three….and had a long and painful journey to finding a support system that nourished his strengths
- Teachers Among Us – story of a foster mom growing to understand the strengths and needs of her young foster son
- Feathering the Eagle’s Nest – story of how one northern Ontario elementary and secondary school has adjusted its environment and its academic programming to improve the learning experience of its FASD students – and everyone is benefiting
- …and more…Traditional Aboriginal Justice, Straight Talk…
Covers a wide variety of topics ranging from parenting tips to articles describing effective practices across Canada; focus is on the stories of real people and how they live and work with FASD; very positive and success oriented; validation of aboriginal approaches, knowledge and culture; target audience: anyone with an interest in effective practices!