This is a comprehensive resource featuring the scientific basis, prevalence, treatment options, socioeconomic impact and prevention strategies of FASD. It is edited by world-renowned experts and includes authors from various fields. The target audience is professionals dealing with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of FASD.
- Prenatal Alcohol Exposure
- Incidence, Prevalence, and Economic Aspects of FASD
- Causes and Diagnosing of FASD
- Prevention Policies and Programs
- FASD and the Legal System
- Research Needed on FASD
- Personal Views from People Living with FASD
Each of the six parts includes several articles; each article includes references. Some articles also include an acronyms guide.