Programming for Students with Special Needs Book 10: Teaching Students with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: Building Strengths, Creating Hope
Understanding Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): A Comprehensive Guide for Pre-K - 8 Educators
Making a Difference: Working with Students who have Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: Educational Strategies
Supporting Students with Working Memory Difficulties
- Introduction - What is FASD?
- Chapter 1 - Physical, Neuropsychological, and Behavioural Manifestations of Children with FASD
- Chapter 2 - Pattern of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure Determines the FASD Phenotype
- Chapter 3 - Effects of Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol on Brain Development and Postnatal Function
- Chapter 4 - The FASD Student and the Classroom
- Chapter 5 - The FASD Student and Learning Issues
- Chapter 6 - The FASD Student and Behavioural Issues
- Chapter 7 - Case Study 1
- Chapter 8 - Case Study 2
- Chapter 9 - Strategies for Other Educational Professionals
Many strategies. Great section on effects of alcohol exposure on brain development; provision of case studies.